Posted on 05-17-2018
Strawberry Asparagus Salad with Tahini Dressing
(with thanks to That Clean Life)
- 2 cups asparagus
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- Trim the woody ends from the asparagus and cut the spears in half.
- Fill a steamer pot with water and bring to a boil. Place asparagus in the steaming basket and steam.
- Fill the bottom of a salad bowl with arugula. Top with sliced radishes, strawberries, thawed green peas and asparagus.
- In a small jar, combine the tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice and water. Shake well. Add more water to thin if necessary.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over ftop of the salad and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.